I am an Assistant Professor of Organizational Behavior at Ivey Business School (Western University). Previously, I was a lecturer in Leadership at the Graduate School of Management of Plymouth University (United Kingdom). Also, I am an associate researcher at both the Institute for Organizational Development and Quality of Work Life of the University of Valencia (Spain) and the and Center for Leadership and Behavior in Organizations at Goethe University (Frankfurt, Germany). I hold a Ph.D. in Psychology of Human Resources by the University of Valencia and I am an Erasmus Mundus Master in Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology. My research interest lies within advanced concepts in organizational behavior, such as exemplary leadership, commitment to lead, and other topics bridging neuropsychology with Organizational behavior.
For more information click here
- Seijts, G. H.; Monzani, L.; Woodley, H. J. R.; Mohan, G., (Forthcoming), "The Effects of Character on the Perceived Stressfulness of Life Events and Subjective Well-Being of Undergraduate Business Students", Journal of Management Education. https://doi.org/10.1177/1052562920980108
- Knoll, M.; Götz, M.; Adriasola, E.; Al-Atwi, A. A.; Arenas, A.; Atitsogbe, K. A.; Barrett, S.; Bhattacharjee, A.; Blanco C, N. D.; Bogilovic, S., et al., (Forthcoming), "International Differences in Employee Silence Motives: Scale Validation, Prevalence, and Relationships with Culture Characteristics across 33 Countries", Journal of Organizational Behavior. https://doi.org/10.1002/job.2512
- Monzani, L.; Escartin, J.; Ceja, L.; Bakker, A. B., (Forthcoming), "Blending Mindfulness Practices and Character Strengths Increases Employee Wellbeing: A second-order meta-analysis and a follow-up Field Experiment", Human Resource Management Journal. https://doi.org/10.1111/1748-8583.12360
- Frenzel, S.; Junker, N.; Avanzi, L.; Bolatov, A.; Haslam, A. S.; Häusser, J.; Kark, R.; Meyer, I.; Mojzisch, A.; Monzani, L., et al., (Forthcoming), "A trouble shared is a trouble halved: The role of family identification and identification with humankind in well-being during the COVID-19 pandemic", British Journal Of Social Psychology.
- Monzani, L.; Seijts, G.; Crossan, M., 2021, "Character matters: The network structure of leader character and its relation to follower positive outcomes", PLOS One, September 16(9): e0255940 - e0255940. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0255940