- Prof. Dr. Rolf van Dick (Leitung)
- Stellvertretende Abteilungsleitung
- Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiter
- Assoziierte & ehemalige Mitglieder
- Studentische Hilfskräfte
- Weitere Mitarbeiter
Prof. Jordi Escartín
Akkreditierter Professor für Arbeits-, Organisations-
Academic collaborator & Executive Coach. ESADE Business School
Visiting Senior Lecturer (09/2020 - Onwards). King's College London.
Associate of The Center for Leadership and Behavior in
Jordi Escartín is a Professor in the Department of Social Psychology at the University of Barcelona, Spain. He started his career as assistant professor in 2003 and focused his research interest in the psychological violence in several domains (domestic, workplace and terrorism). He did his European PhD on mobbing (workplace bullying) under the Co-Direction of Prof. Dieter Zapf, which was defended in 2009. Since 2006 he has done several academic stages (from 1 to 6 months) in America (University of Costa Rica, 2006, 2008 and 2013), Australia (Centre for Applied Psychological Research, University of South Australia, 2010) and Europe (Goethe University Frankfurt am Main, 2008; and Center for Leadership and Behavior in Organizations, 2012). His research includes negative behaviors at work, gender and leadership, organizational climate and cross-cultural perceptions.
- Salin, D., Escartín, J., et al., (2020). Prevention of and Interventions in Workplace Bullying: A Global Study of Human Resource Professionals’ Reflections on Preferred Action. International Journal of Human Resource Management, https://doi.org/10.1080/09585192.2018.1460857
- Salin, D., Escartín, J., et al., (2019). Workplace Bullying Across the Globe: A Cross-Cultural Comparison. Personnel Review, 48(1), 204-219.
- Escartín, J., Monzani, L., Leong, F., & Rodríguez-Carballeira, Á. (2017). A reduced form of the Workplace Bullying Scale–the EAPA-TR: A useful instrument for daily diary and experience sampling studies. Work & Stress, 31(1), 42-62.
- Baillien, E., Escartín, J., Gross, C., & Zapf, D. (2017). Towards a Conceptual and Empirical Differentiation between Workplace Bullying and Interpersonal Conflict. European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology, 26(6), 870-881.
- Dollard, M., Dormann, C., Tuckey, M., & Escartín, J. (2017). Psychosocial safety climate (PSC): Enacted PSC for bullying and psychological health problem reduction. European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology, 26(6), 844-857.
- Escartín, J., Ceja, L., Navarro, J., & Zapf, D. (2013). Modeling Workplace Bullying Behaviors Using Catastrophe Theory. Nonlinear Dynamics, Psychology, and Life Sciences, 17(4), 493-515.
- Escartín, J., Ullrich, J., Zapf, D., Schlüter, E., & van Dick, R. (2013). Individual‐ and group‐level effects of social identification on workplace bullying, European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology, 22(2), 182-193.
- Escartín, J., Salin, D., & Rodríguez-Carballeira, A. (2011). Conceptualizations of workplace bullying: gendered rather than gender-neutral? Journal of Personnel Psychology, 10(4), 157-165.
- Escartín, J., Zapf, D., Arrieta, C., & Rodríguez-Carballeira, A. (2011). Worker´s perception of workplace bullying: A cross-cultural Study. European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology, 20(2), 178-205.
- Escartín, J., Rodríguez-Carballeira, A., Gómez-Benito, J., & Zapf, D. (2010). Development and Validation of the Workplace Bullying Scale “EAPA-T. International Journal of Clinical and Health Psychology, 10(3), 519-539.
- Escartín, J., Rodríguez-Carballeira, A., Zapf, D., Porrúa, C., & Martín-Peña, J. (2009). Perceived severity of various bullying behaviours at work and the relevance of exposure to bullying. Work and Stress, 23, 191-205.
Authored & Edited Books
- D'Cruz, P., Noronha, E., Caponecchia, C., Escartín, J., Salin, D., Tuckey, M.R. (Eds.). (2020). Dignity and Inclusion at Work. Springer Singapore. ISBN: 978-981-13-0217-6
- Escartín, J., Rodríguez-Carballeira, Á., & Zapf, D. (2012). Mobbing or Workplace Bullying: A practical intervention guide. Editorial Síntesis: Madrid.
- Pérez, V. LL., Escartín, J., & Garcia, M. (2011). Tibet in the heart. Editorial Sunya: Barcelona.
- Escartín, J.; Ferrer, V, Pallàs, J. & Ruiz, C. (2008). The novice teacher, learning to teach. Barcelona: Octaedro / ICE-UB.
- Certified Executive Coach ACC (International Coach Federation) (PCC in course)
- Constellations Facilitator (Bert Hellinger Institute & EURASYC)
- VIA Character Strengths Facilitator (VIA Institute on Character)
- Lego® Serious Play® Facilitator (Association of Master Trainers Lego®)
- Executive & Systemic Consultant & Coach (2006 – Current): Assist CEO´s & managers in mergers, expansions, acquisitions, organizational transformation, & cultural alignments creating healthy & sustainable workplaces. Some clients: Coca-Cola; BBVA; Colgate; United Nations; Disney; Colpatria; ACNUR; CaixaBank; Aktana; Bancolombia; Scotiabank; Juvé & Camps; Cementos Molins, etc., (In-Companies, EMBA, LEAD, etc.).
- Organizational & People Development Consultant. (2014 – Current): Applying a systems view to understand environmental and individual factors that are influencing the current organizational state. Fostering innovation and entrepreneurial mindsets.
- Senior HH.RR. Advisor. (2015 – Current): Advice, mentor and coach the CEO & managers on continuous improvement of HR systems and practices. Plan & coordinate training & development activities. Facilitate meetings, webinars, special events and customized engagements for team development. Conduct team engagement customized initiatives based on specific team development needs to help improve cohesiveness and productivity.